We will return $1 billion back to small businesses
The Role of Revenue Growth Manager
- A revenue leadership role managing a portfolio of clients worth $1M+ in annual revenue
- Drive maximum revenue within your client portfolio
- Be the primary point of contact and develop productive relationships with with key client stakeholders within your portfolio of clients
- Provide a client experience in which Gravy’s value is understood and maintained top of mind for client decision makers and contacts, reducing the possibility of churn
- Grow revenue through your client portfolio
Primary Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manage a portfolio of clients worth $1M+ in annual revenue
Grow revenue to Gravy through:
- Expansion within your clients
- Referrals for new clients through your clients
- Identifying potential partnership/reseller opportunities from within your clients
- Maximizing failed opportunity recovery across your clients
- In partnership with a Revenue Recovery Lead, lead your Revenue Recovery Team to deliver maximum revenue recovery
- Work with different departments to identify growth opportunities within your client portfolio
- Be continuously developing different ways to seize growth and recovery opportunities
- Define priorities based on impact and confidence
- Work with your Revenue Recovery team to test ideas quickly
- Evaluate results and implement adjustments based on results
- Partner with sales, marketing, celebrations and revenue recovery to execute a tightly aligned client management and nurturing process from ‘closed deal’ to client Gravy-versaries
- Participate in client onboarding calls to establish relationship and set proper expectations
- Deliver Monthly Results to clients
Drive Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews
Key Performance Indicators
We are a results-based team. The person in this position will be measured using these metrics and is responsible for ensuring these metrics are met. All employees have a 90-day evaluation after starting and then quarterly evaluation to review performance and core values alignment.
- Delivery monthly revenue targets
- Keep churn ≤ 2.5%
- Client satisfaction and NPS scores ≥ 8 average
- You are revenue optimization minded
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to discern the unspoken signs of client satisfaction/dissatisfaction
- Ability to create and execute rapid response action plans to suspected dissatisfaction or opportunity
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- An unmatched drive to ensure client satisfaction
- Organized, methodical, AND flexible
- Ability to operate with a continuous sales approach (2nd Sale)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes
You likely embody these characteristics:
- You do what you say you will do when you say you will do it and own up to when you mess that up.
- You are responsible and self-reliant.
- You have an attitude of constant improvement.
- You approach life with optimism and see the good in situations and people.
- You are able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- In reports, you are able to define problems distinctly, collect data accurately, establish reliable facts, and draw valid conclusions
- You are hands-on and detail-oriented
- You are a problem solver and aren’t dependent on others to tell you how to move forward.
- You make decisions with the interest of the company, supervisor and team members in mind.
- You are self-motivated to produce agreed-upon results.
- You are not late to meetings.
The Revenue Growth Manager is a full-time, W-2 employee of GRAVY working approximately 40 hours per week. GRAVY core hours of operation are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays. All full-time employees are expected to be available during core hours for meetings and communication (phone, Slack, email). Scheduled meetings would include, but not limited to, weekly team, weekly one-on-one with SVP Operations, and client account reviews.