Revenue Recovery Specialist
We ACCELERATE FREEDOM for businesses through the recovery of failed payments.
The Role of Revenue Recovery Specialist
- This position is responsible for managing the GRAVY Recovery System for an assigned group of clients.
- This position is responsible for maintaining accurate information, communicating with our client’s customers, and results of recovery efforts.
- This position is heavy pulling and manipulating of data
Goals & Expectations
- Provide a focused, relentless and systematic approach to recovering failed payments
- Maintain the highest focus on accuracy
- Represent our client and their brand well to their customers
Primary Responsibilities & Tasks
- Daily, access client failed payment information & manage the GRAVY Recovery System to save payments
- Heavy data entry and manipulation
- Must enjoy repeatable task-based work
- Must be maniacal about the accuracy
- Timely and professional communication with our client’s customers at times
- Accurate representation of the client, their products and culture with every customer interaction
- Maintain accurate records for timely reporting to client
A Revenue Recovery Specialist is a part-time 1099 contractor of Revenue Recovery Specialist and is available anywhere from 10-40 hours per month. We do expect you to work your accounts to completion Monday-Friday and be responsive to other Gravy employees within 2 hours between 8:30am-5pm EST. We expect all customer inquiries to be responded to within 24 hours Monday-Friday.
You likely embody these characteristics:
- You do what you say you will do when you say you will do it and own up to when you mess that up.
- You approach life with optimism and see the good in situations and people.
- You enjoy people and are able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- You are tech-savvy and aren’t afraid to learn a new platform.
- You are capable of performing repetitive activities and are not worn out by routine.
- You are a problem solver and aren’t dependent on others to tell you how to move forward.
- You can follow direction from leadership and don’t need to be micromanaged.
- You are self-motivated to produce agreed-upon results.
- You enjoy working behind the scenes and supporting those in the spotlight.